8.28.2011


Vacation from heaven!
I just spent almost 2 full weeks running around Las Vegas and Portland. It was like I had died and gone to fun for once.
This would have not been possible without my very nice friend Robert, to whom I will always think very fondly of. He was a sweetheart.

Well I am sure he still is, it's not like he is dead. Unfortunately he lives in Canada so I can't really kick it with my super cool friend easily haha.

We had a lot of super epic and not so epic adventures, he got to hear about my feet hurting WAY to much but in the end I believe it was a VERY good time, in fact I will say the greatest trip I have had yet and will probably remain in the top 3 of my lifetime. If it doesn't then my life is going to get way more kick-ass, just sayin!!
We went to Vegas and explored the strip and Fremont St. We played video games together at a video lounge bar called insert coins (which was way fun).

We went and saw the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam. We saw tons of things we didn't expect to see, like the weird shoe tree on the way back to Reno. We laughed so much it was criminal and ate and drank and we were living it up. We stayed in a swank ass suite in the Hard Rock hotel and really had a good time.

IN Portland we stayed in a really fun boutique hotel called Jupiter and it came with chalkboard doors and earplugs and condoms on the night stand haha, it was quirky and fun and oh so Portland.

We ate the Le Bistro Montage and I got to take home my leftovers in the shape of an elegant tinfoil kitty cat. ;) We went to the city of books and the 24 hour church of Elvis, we had a fight on Burnside bridge. We laughed at people in a divy karaoke bar and watch strippers together. We played with a million video games at Game On 2.0 @ OMSI.

We did everything with style and when we didn't have that we did it with our weird sense of humor and still had fun. Overall it was magic and I am glad I shared it with someone I didn't know very well haha, it makes the memory stand out even more. So, Robert thank you for the time of my life.

No comments: