8.09.2011

Lets see it has probably been about a half year since my last good ramble. I really don't know because I haven't looked, I am just making it up. Isn't that what we are all doing anyway? Just making it up as we go? I hope you say yes, otherwise I may have been doing this wrong!! EGAD!!! (Oh god).
I love words made up by the British. Without them we wouldn't be able to say "Bloody" in an entirely awesome context. "Oh Bloody hell!" Really, some of the stuff they say is just awesome! Like Bugger, ahaha I rest my case.
I think I have A.D.D. I mean I can't focus for very long. For instance, I began writing this over an hour ago. I totally forgot I was even writing it. Is this just a by product of technological distraction or am I really this bad? Perhaps it's dementia. EGAD!!!
I have forgotten whether there was an original point I was planning on making when I started this. It definitely wasn't meant to be about British slang; whatever works ok? OK!
Oh yes me Me ME!!! I was going to talk about myself!! Where do I find myself during August of 2011? Well, I am glad you asked. Oh you didn't ask! My bad! I am still in school but I hope to finish up early next year. I am still single and mostly loving it. I am not working but should probably change that because I wan't money. :)
Hmmm, I am going to Las Vegas for about a week with an "online" friend. :) If I never return let it be noted that I lived my life to the fullest, lived hard, loved hard, and hopefully died quickly. No regrets!!!

No comments: