12.05.2014

News...FLASH!

Well lets sit and play catch up for a minute.  First off I will write a post about my experience(s) staying at the Shasta Abbey.  It was a great experience.  I wish it would stick with me longer in the real world.  That said, more news.  I am moving to Medford Oregon!  In order for this to happen you must first understand that my business failed, sad but reality.  It is okay, I am planning to complete my MBA at SOU!  So onward to better things!   I realize that no one really reads these posts (unless I ask them too) but still I feel like I should keep anyone who happens to up to date on the mundane and boring details of my life once in a while.
I am very stressed out and nervous because moving is BIG!  But I just know it will be better over the hill, so much to do and many more jobs.



No comments: