9.02.2013

Writing my ass off.

WARNING THIS POST IS FULL OF SELF LOVE TO THE HIGHEST HEIGHTS IMAGINABLE:

I feel so accomplished tonight, I seriously wrote and wrote.  I finished my blogs on EDC, SCotland, PAX 2013, and tried to even do a little clean up, read my past posts and laughed my ass off.  Why?

Yes I am the guy that can laugh at his own jokes.  Pretty damn hilarious, I am also the person who thinks -ma f: at the end of a fucking command at the DOS prompt is funny because it turns the command into a fucking question in chinese!

I am ALSO NOT A DUDE BUT A WOMEN.  I know, it  keeps getting more and more awesome.  I honestly just do not know how in the hell most people in this little fucked up world get along with out knowing me.  I think I am hilarious.  WARNING WARNING self braggart ahead:

I absolutely refuse to pack any more awesome into this package, in fact I doubt it can even be achieved, I mean.....lets be fair.  I am intelligent, because I says so.  I am beautiful because makeup says so.  I am funny because I laugh at my own jokes.  I am FUN because I go where the fun happens and if it isn't very fun I will make it so!!  I am dark and twisted and best of all I am a bit of a elitist bastard just to keep it interesting.
ALSO, I am actually pretty damn compassionate and caring and understanding. 
Oh I am loaded with imperfection too which if you ask me just makes me more interesting. :)  
TEE HEE
Just kidding (or I am I?)
LOVE. RESPECT.


No comments: